Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Recruitment Consultant Job Description
We are recruiting a Recruitment Consultant to work as a brand ambassador for a major organisation. The Recruitment Consultant will be responsible for attracting the right candidates for positions with clients’ companies, implementing programs to screen candidates, assessing their CVs, and matching them with the vacancies available.
To be successful as a Recruitment Consultant, you should display excellent writing skills when communicating with role players, and when drafting advertisements. An outstanding Recruitment Consultant should also possess a network of talent to meet the organisation’s staffing requirements.
Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities:
- Build positive relationships with clients’ companies.
- Screen potential candidates.
- Arrange advertisements for publishing.
- Assess potential candidates.
- Draw up shortlists.
- Set up interviews.
- Interview candidates that match the position.
- Make notes on potential candidates.
- Report to the HR Recruiter and HR Officer.
Recruitment Consultant Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- HR and Recruitment CPD accredited.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) would be advantageous.
- Account management experience would be advantageous.
- Formal courses and on-the-job training preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?