Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Instrument Technician Job Description
We have an opening for an Instrument Technician. As part of our team, you will maintain various technical and mechanical systems, ensuring operation within specific guidelines, handle maintenance schedules, and identification of non-operation or malfunction. You will record all maintenance performed on equipment and collaborate with operations teams to ensure the availability of critical systems, maintaining a stock of parts as necessary. Our ideal candidate has an associate degree in instrumentation technology and prior experience in a heavy manufacturing environment.
Instrument Technician Responsibilities
- Monitor mechanical systems as they are in operation to ensure efficient and safe use
- Troubleshoot test failures to find root causes and develop processes to avoid repeat failure
- Maintain maintenance schedules for systems, logging all repairs and inspections
- Quickly identify malfunctioning systems before damage can occur
Instrument Technician Requirements
- Associate degree in instrumentation technology or related
- Excellent problem-solving and maths skills
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment in systems repair and troubleshooting
- Experience with complex mechanical, pneumatic, and computerised systems
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?