Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Joiner Job Description
Our building and construction firm is hiring a Joiner to work in a busy environment. In this role, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of tasks, from installing structural elements of buildings to fitting staircases, windows, furniture, and doors. You will use equipment and tools to create framing and cabinets, conduct snagging work, and ensure health and safety. The ideal candidate will have excellent practical and analytical skills, and Joinery qualifications or an NVQ are an advantage.
- Making framework, furniture, and staircases
- Ensuring construction work meets regulations
- Repairing and maintaining windows, doors, and frames
- Using cutting and sanding tools
- Providing solutions and snagging
- Taking measurements and making accurate calculations
- Relevant experience or Joinery qualifications
- Excellent maths skills
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Creative design and problem-solving skills
- Practical snagging skills
- Able to work as part of a team
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions