Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Mental Health Nurse Job Description
Our organisation is seeking a Mental Health Nurse to join our bust department. In this role, you will help people with disorders such as depression, anxiety, and eating disorders. Your duties will include building relationships with patients, giving advice and support on a range of conditions, administering medication, and liaising with other professionals such as social workers and doctors. The ideal candidate will have a pre-registration degree in nursing or a degree in an appropriate field such as social sciences and registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Mental Health Nurse Responsibilities
- Building relationships with patients and assessing their needs
- Ensure medication is taken properly
- Planning nursing requirements
- Liaising with social workers and doctors
- Updating patient records
- Visiting patients in their home
Mental Health Nurse Requirements
- Pre-registration degree in nursing or a degree in an appropriate field
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Excellent observational skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Decision making and time management
- Emotional resilience and empathy
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Accounting Roles and Responsibilities
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions