Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Mortgage Consultant Job Description
We are looking for a Mortgage Consultant to assist our customers in finding the best mortgage and other loans. In this role, your responsibilities are to help the client fill out loan applications, gather their financial documents, and work with different lending institutions to find the best rates. You may have to work with the estate agents as well, so excellent interpersonal skills are essential. We work with accredited lenders only, so familiarity with FCA loan compliance is important. You must have completed the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) course and have some experience with mortgage banking.
Mortgage Consultant Responsibilities
- Assist clients with filling out applications and compile financial information
- Track client information in using a CRM programme
- Submit applications to several institutions
- Talk with financial institutions to secure ideal rates
Mortgage Consultant Requirements
- Strong communication skills
- 20 hours of accredited financial coursework
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) course
- Excellent attention to detail
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?