Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Motion Graphics Designer Job Description
We are looking for an energetic Motion Graphics Designer. As part of the creative team, you create video content and various design assets for use across a variety of media, including social media and mobile platforms. You work with a team of creative professionals, support our company goals and media initiatives, so a collaborative mindset is essential. Our ideal candidate is an expert in a variety of Adobe products, including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects Design. You should also be an expert in other common design software.
Motion Graphics Designer Responsibilities
- Create visually stunning video and content assets
- Collaborate with creative directors and other teams to best support larger media goals
- Take the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions
- Adhere to brief guidelines in ways that still push creative boundaries
- Create graphic templates for use by other team members and client teams
Motion Graphics Designer Requirements
- Superb knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- A desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?