Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Nanny Job Description
Our organisation is looking for a Nanny to provide childcare for multiple children. You will ensure children are safe, prepare meals, bathe infants, and change diapers. Your duties will include setting activities, scheduling nap times, teaching children appropriate behaviours, completing housekeeping tasks, and taking care of children in the case of an accident or illness. The ideal individual will have previous Nanny or babysitting experience, a diploma in child development, be excellent under pressure, and have first aid certification.
- Organising games and activities for children
- Preparing meals
- Changing diapers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Assisting children with homework
- Teaching good behaviours
- Diploma in child development or similar
- First aid certification
- Prior Nanny or babysitter experience
- A clean driving licence
- Multitasking skills
- Able to educate children and manage their behaviour
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions