Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
National Account Manager Job Description
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated and experienced individual to join our company as a National Account Manager. As part of our accounts team, you oversee all account relationships and projects nationally, develop new accounts and business leads, and manage a team of account executives and professionals in developing client resources and projects to success. This position requires extensive personal contacts in the industry, in addition to experience in accounts management, vendor management, and a demonstrable history of successful leadership. Our ideal candidate has at least a bachelor’s degree in business management or a relevant field, in addition to superb interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
National Account Manager Responsibilities
- Directly lead projects for our largest and most influential clients
- Oversee our national accounts team, managing resources and personnel in support of maintaining and furthering beneficial client relationships
- Maintain essential relationships with industry-adjacent professionals in media and regulatory agencies
- Identify business opportunities and pitch projects and collaborations to new clients
National Account Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or a relevant field
- Experience in leadership in account management and client relationship building
- 10+ years of experience in a senior account management role, especially with clear leadership aspects
- Superb presentation and communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template