Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Multimedia Designer Job Description
We are recruiting a Multimedia Designer to create visual art for use in a variety of digital mediums. In this position, you meet with clients to assess what they need. You will create a design draught in Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator for approval. After you have the final design, you will pass it to the animation design team or relevant department. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in graphic design, illustration design, or similar. You also need an excellent portfolio of past work and experience with a variety of Adobe products.
Multimedia Designer Responsibilities
- Meet with client to gather input on the project
- Create a rough draught for the client
- Improve the design based on client feedback
- Work with other departments to finish the project
- Deliver reports on your progress to all stakeholders
Multimedia Designer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in an animation or design
- Strong portfolio of previous work
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Editing and After Effects design skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template