Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Network Manager Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Network Manager to lead our day-to-day network operations. In this role, you will work with our data and technology teams to optimise server operations. You will help design the network, installing new hardware and software as needed, training staff on systems upgrades, and monitoring the system to ensure there are no lapses in service. We expect our Network Manager to document all modifications and to notify senior management of any major issues within our network.
Network Manager Responsibilities
- Evaluate the existing network to identify areas that need to be upgraded
- Oversee instilment of new hardware and software
- Monitor system to prevent lapses in service
- Train staff on all equipment and applications for a smooth transition
Network Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of networking or software engineering experience
- Proficient in various programing languages, such as Python or Perl
- Excellent communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Experience working with networking protocols
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?