Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Nurse Practitioner Job Description
We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our growing facility. You will provide patient care, discussing symptoms and concerns, and carrying out thorough examinations to diagnose medical problems and prescribe medication or create treatment plans. When needed, you will work with our physicians to treat advanced illnesses or injuries. Our ideal candidate has at least five years of medical experience and is knowledgeable in all areas of patient care.
Nurse Practitioner Responsibilities
- Conduct new patient consultation and health history review
- Perform physical exams of patients
- Order and administer tests
- Review and interpret test results
- Ensure patient records remain up to date
- Recommend treatment options if needed
- Provide referrals to other practitioners as required
- Provide after-care/ongoing treatment information and resources to patients and their families
Nurse Practitioner Requirements
- Master’s degree in nursing
- 5+ years of nursing experience
- Understands health regulations
- Able to operate as part of a team, alongside physicians and other nurses
- Proficient in medical charting systems and computer-based data management programmes and information systems
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?