Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Operations Administrator Job Description
We are recruiting for an Operations Administrator to support the everyday operations of our company. Working as our Operations Administrator your responsibilities will include answering the phone, keeping track of inventory, maintaining financial and client records, handling maintenance issues and providing administrative support as needed.
To succeed as an Operations Administrator you should be able to oversee and ensure smooth and efficient daily operations. Ultimately, a top-notch Operations Administrator should be highly organised and thrive under pressure.
Operations Administrator Responsibilities:
- Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
- Managing and updating company databases.
- Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
- Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
- Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
- Organising events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Operations Administrator Requirements:
- Degree in business administration, facility management, or a related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience as an Operations Administrator or in a similar position.
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data management software.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multitask.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?