Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Pilot Job Description
We are seeking a Pilot to operate our aircraft on popular routes. In this role, you will be responsible for planning flight routes, directing staff to make sure the aircraft is ready for flight and support equipment is maintained. Our ideal candidate has at least three years of professional flying experience and a clean accident record. We require you to have a professional manner at all times and follow all company and CAA safety procedures and regulations.
- Review and create flight plans
- Update navigation databases
- Document all flights into the company database
- Manage flight preparation tasks, including restocking aircraft supplies
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures before, during, and after the flight
- 3+ years of professional pilot experience (preferred)
- Current Commercial Pilot Licence from the CAA
- Current first-class CAA medical certificate
- Over 21 years old
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?