Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Pipefitter Job Description
We are seeking a skilled Pipefitter. You will be responsible for installing, repairing and fabricating piping, fixtures, and other systems. You must be familiar with both industrial and commercial systems. Upon completion, you will inspect and test each piping section to ensure there are no leaks and the piping is secure. Our ideal candidate has a minimum of one year of piping experience. Carbon and Stainless Steel Pipe Welding Certs are a plus.
- Review plans to understand project scope
- Measure sections and collect materials needed
- Cut, bend, and weld materials to specifications
- Perform tests on pipe systems to ensure there are no issues
- Repair and reinforce broken, cracked, or inadequate systems or pipes
- Install piping or tubing segments securely with welding or other equipment
- Completion of vocational programmes or trade apprenticeship
- Current pipefitter licence
- 1+ years of experience as a pipefitter preferred
- Proficient with manual and power tools
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of building regulations with regard to piping systems
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?