Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Procurement Analyst Job Description
We are seeking a Procurement Analyst to coordinate vendor management. In this role, you will be tasked with finding the best suppliers to support our business requirements. When we need to order materials, you will issue a detailed purchase order detailing the materials' price and the delivery timeline. You will carry out cost-benefit analyses to determine possible improvements, re-negotiate contracts with existing suppliers, and negotiate contracts with new vendors. This role is vital to our organisation, so applicants must have a bachelor's degree in logistics or have equivalent experience, preferably in a position that utilises SAP ERP software.
Procurement Analyst Responsibilities
- Select vendors/suppliers based on the quality and cost of their materials
- Negotiate contracts, including price, lead timelines, and shipping methods
- Conduct routine analysis for costs and benefits and contribute to continual process improvement
- Issue detailed purchase orders to our suppliers
- Assist with inventory management
- Ensure deliveries are completed on time
Procurement Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or logistics preferred
- Experience with SAP ERP software
- Supply chain experience a plus
- Organisational skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?