Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Quantitative Analyst Job Description
Our company is seeking a Quantitative Analyst with expertise in quantification, the ability to translate human response into usable data. This predictive analytics feeds into our risk management strategy, and it also lets us understand our clients more. You must have a bachelor’s degree in maths or statistics to be considered for this role, but applicants with a master’s degree are preferred. Additional experience writing code in Python and R or managing SQL databases is also highly valued.
Quantitative Analyst Responsibilities
- Analyse large groups of data
- Develop statistical models
- Utilise data analytics to assist with risk management
- Validate the information gained thru statistical models
Quantitative Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or statistics (required)
- Master’s degree (preferred)
- Superb Analytical skills
- Experience with various programing languages
- Experience with SQL databases
- Communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?