Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Supply Chain Planner Job Description
We are recruiting a qualified, self-starting Supply Chain Planner. As part of our team, you will ensure the availability of goods and materials throughout the supply chain, overseeing aspects like stock management, product flow, and logistics. You must develop a high-level view of the supply chain and related processes to create and implement improvement processes designed to maximise throughput and minimise lead times. Our ideal candidate has at least a degree in supply chain management or professional experience, coupled with superb organisational, problem-solving, and communication skills.
Supply Chain Planner Responsibilities
- Oversee supply chain processes and forecast against likely need and possible issues
- Liaise with vendor and suppliers to ensure materials availability
- Develop a high-level view of supply chain processes and implement improvements
- Collaborate with production leadership to determine organisational needs across a standard calendar year
Supply Chain Planner Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in supply management or relevant field
- Significant professional supply chain experience
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience with production planning and procurement, MRP, and ERP systems
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?