Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Acupuncturist Job Description
An Acupuncturist treats a variety of physical and psychological problems. Acupuncturists consult with patients about symptoms, perform diagnoses, and treat ailments using Acupuncture needles.
We are recruiting for an Acupuncturist to be responsible for performing acupuncture on patients. The responsibilities of an Acupuncturist include preparing herbal treatments, collecting the medical history of patients, and treating patients using needles and other tools.
To succeed working as an Acupuncturist, you should demonstrate compassion, possess knowledge of laws and regulations and a strong interest in alternative medicine. Suitable Acupuncturist should be accredited, equipped with proven Acupuncturist experience and strong analytical skills.
- Treat patients with needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and supplements.
- Prepare herbal treatments to treat patients.
- Assess patients to make diagnoses.
- Collate medical histories.
- Develop treatment plans.
- Analyse physical findings and medical records to make a diagnosis.
- Monitor progress.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Abide by laws and regulations.
- Good analytical skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Accreditation as an Acupuncturist.
- License to practice Acupuncture.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template