1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Acupuncturist Job Description
An Acupuncturist treats a variety of physical and psychological problems. Acupuncturists consult with patients about symptoms, perform diagnoses, and treat ailments using Acupuncture needles.
We are recruiting for an Acupuncturist to be responsible for performing acupuncture on patients. The responsibilities of an Acupuncturist include preparing herbal treatments, collecting the medical history of patients, and treating patients using needles and other tools.
To succeed working as an Acupuncturist, you should demonstrate compassion, possess knowledge of laws and regulations and a strong interest in alternative medicine. Suitable Acupuncturist should be accredited, equipped with proven Acupuncturist experience and strong analytical skills.
- Treat patients with needles, cups, ear balls, seeds, pellets, and supplements.
- Prepare herbal treatments to treat patients.
- Assess patients to make diagnoses.
- Collate medical histories.
- Develop treatment plans.
- Analyse physical findings and medical records to make a diagnosis.
- Monitor progress.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Abide by laws and regulations.
- Good analytical skills.
- Compassion for patients.
- Administrative skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Accreditation as an Acupuncturist.
- License to practice Acupuncture.