Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Administrative Associate Job Description
Administrative Associates perform advanced administrative duties for businesses and public and private organisations. Their duties include overseeing budgets, issuing payments, and organising events on the office calendar. They also assist with high-level correspondence on behalf of managers.
We are seeking an Administrative Associate to ensure that administrative operations at our organisation run efficiently. In this position, you will issue payments and track account balances, manage events, and assist with managerial administrative duties.
To succeed as an Administrative Associate you should possess a great track record in office administration and exhibit advanced organisational skills. Outstanding Administrative Associates are excellent planners who demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism.
Administrative Associate Responsibilities:
- Report to management and executing instructions.
- Liaise with management and staff regarding administrative matters.
- Keep track of account balances and managing petty cash.
- Approve expenditure and issuing payments to vendors and suppliers.
- Verify timesheets and processing payroll.
- Oversee the maintenance, repair, and replacement of office equipment and furniture.
- Schedule and managing meetings, conferences, workshops, and special events.
- Make travel arrangements, coordinating conference calls, and handling RSVPs for events.
- Maintain confidentiality with sensitive information and correspondence.
- Hire and train new Office Administrators.
Administrative Associate Requirements:
- 3+years of experience in a similar senior administrative role.
- Advanced proficiency in word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Experience in payroll administration would be advantageous.
- Extensive experience in managing payments, budgets, and expenditure.
- Exceptional ability to manage office operations and oversee junior staff.
- Advanced ability to plan, schedule, and execute office-related events.
- In-depth knowledge of administrative recordkeeping practices.
- Experience in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?