Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Administrative Coordinator Job Description
Administrative Coordinators serve as a point of contact and link between employees, internal departments, and external parties, including vendors, lenders, and customers. They handle clerical and administrative duties, analyse and improve office processes and policies and ensure offices operate smoothly.
We are recruiting for an organised, analytical Administrative Coordinator with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills handle office duties and analyse and optimise office operations. The Administrative Coordinator will answer and route calls, guide visitors to the appropriate parties, field interdepartmental communications, and perform office tasks, including answering emails, delivering or responding to mailings, and maintaining employee and customer records. You will also analyse office processes and policies, develop creative solutions to problems, answer questions, and take part in financial planning and decision making.
To succeed as an Administrative Coordinator, you should be committed to providing attentive support for internal and external parties and ensuring consistent, efficient operations. You should be courteous, analytical, proactive, and organised.
Administrative Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Hire, supervise, and evaluate staff members.
- Delegate tasks and ensure that they are completed in accordance with existing policies and procedures.
- Handle basic office duties, such as answering and routing phones, responding to emails, maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting.
- Answer questions and find information for employees, vendors, clients, and lenders.
- Greet and direct visitors to the appropriate parties.
- Support employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties.
- Ensure that the office is well-maintained, organised, and secure.
- Assist with special projects, such as process improvements and budget development.
- Develop and implementing new policies and processes.
Administrative Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous experience in an administrative support role.
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Creativity and strong problem solving skills.
- Solid presentation skills.
- Strong task and time management skills.
- Basic math skills and understanding of basic financial concepts.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template