Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Architectural Engineer Job Description
Architectural Engineers use mathematical and scientific principles in building design to test, evaluate, and improve the structural integrity of buildings and building systems. Architectural Engineers may specialise in the design of a particular type of building system, such as ventilation, electrical, or plumbing.
We are hiring an Architectural Engineer to be responsible for the evaluation and design of building projects. Working as an Architectural Engineer you will be responsible for working with internal departments and external parties on building and design projects, ensuring the structural and functional integrity of building structures and systems, and identifying and solving design flaws.
A successful Architectural Engineer is precise, detail-oriented, and able to work well in a team. We expect you to be analytical, have excellent time management skill, and the ability to find effective solutions to fit with the project’s timeline, budget, and objectives.
Architectural Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ensure building plans, prototypes, and structures are operating safely, efficiently, and reliably.
- Design, analyse and altering plans, prototypes or structures.
- Assist team members with project objectives, budgets, and timelines.
- Establish project goals.
- Identify and solve problems in building plans, prototypes, and structures.
- Ensure building systems are functional, reliable, and safe.
- Participate in site visits.
- Test and evaluate building systems to find problems and improvements.
- Read, interpret and explain complex technical documents.
- Consult with clients on building projects.
Architectural Engineer Requirements:
- Current knowledge of industry trends, technology, codes, and regulations.
- The ability to diagram designs both manually and with computer-aided drafting.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of science, mathematics, and engineering principles.
- Strong analytical, critical, and problem-solving skills.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architectural Engineering.
- A Professional Engineering licence.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template