1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Audit Associate Job Description
Audit Associates are accounting specialists who assist in-house auditing teams. Audit Associates plan and draft financial statements, prepare budgets, direct financial audits, and verify the financial information of an organisation.
We are recruiting for an experienced Audit Associate to assist our accounting team with the drafting and filing of financial audits. In this position, you will be required to plan and direct financial audits, prepare budgets, draft financial statements, and create internal auditing systems and procedures.
To succeed as an Audit Associate, you should display advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures and display excellent attention to detail. Ultimately, a top-class Audit Associate should be able to prepare and conduct financial audits with speed and accuracy.
Audit Associate Responsibilities:
- Supporting the accounting and auditing team in their daily functions.
- Preparing and managing audit budgets.
- Verifying company financial information.
- Planning and performing company financial audits.
- Creating and managing internal auditing systems.
- Preparing audit reports and statements for company managers.
- Resolving client audit queries efficiently.
- Ensuring compliance with state and company best practices.
- Training and mentoring Audit Interns.
Audit Associate Requirements:
- 3+ years working as an Audit Associate.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting and auditing procedures.
- Familiarity with state financial laws.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive financial information.
- Familiarity with accounting and MS office software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics.