1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Audiologist Job Description
Audiologists are medical professionals who assist people with ear-related issues. Audiologists work in a health-care facility identify, assess, and treat various hearing problems.
We are recruiting for an Audiologist to join our medical team responsible for supporting and assisting patients who experience ear-related problems. As our Audiologist your responsibilities will include treating patients who are physically and developmentally impaired, consulting with other medical staff to determine the appropriate treatments and performing tests on patients.
To succeed as an Audiologist, you should well informed about the latest diagnostic tools, have strong interpersonal skills, be highly skilled in administering assessments and appropriate treatments, and compassionate.
- Administer tests on patients and recording results for future reference.
- Supply listening devices such as hearing aids.
- Conduct auditory tests when required to by a physician
- Insert listening devices according to the patients’ physiological needs.
- Maintain medical records based on evaluations.
- Consult with other medical practitioners about the patients’ needs.
- 3 years’ experience practicing Audiology.
- Strong communication skills.
- Masters or Doctoral degree in Audiology.