Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Avionics Technician Job Description
We are seeking an Avionics Technician to help us maintain our aircraft. Your responsibilities will include inspecting the electronic systems and their wiring for loose connections or other issues in this position. Some of the elements you will check, and repair are for luxury and comfort purposes; you will also work with systems crucial to the aircraft’s safe operation. We expect you to have all relevant certifications in aeroplane avionics and several years of aeroplane maintenance experience.
Avionics Technician Responsibilities
- Inspect and repair all electronic systems
- Order, assemble, and instal replacement parts
- Handle all maintenance requests or incident reports
- Run diagnostics to identify issues before they cause an incident
Avionics Technician Requirements
- Approved avionics certification
- Several years of aeroplane maintenance experience
- Military experience (preferred)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?