Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Benefits Representative Job Description
Benefits representatives are responsible for the management of employee benefits in all company processes. They must be equipped with excellent knowledge in all benefit programs including retirement plans, insurance coverage and pension programs.
We are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated individual, with an in-depth knowledge of the provided benefits available to each employee. You will organise and issue benefit materials, as well as answer all employee questions and issues related to benefits in a timely and professional manner.
The representative will be responsible for educating employees on all company benefits during new hire orientations, benefit fairs and individual staff meetings. The ideal candidate should be detail-orientated, extremely professional and have excellent communication skills.
Benefits Representative Responsibilities:
- Conduct employee benefit meetings, to include new hire orientations, benefit fairs and staff meetings.
- Help employees resolve all benefit-related issues in an effective and timely manner.
- Oversee all employee benefit programs such as medical, disability, retirement and other supplement benefits the company has to offer.
- Ensure employees are always informed and educated on all available benefits and wellness programs.
- Assist the organisation with company initiatives associated with wellness, including events and employee recognition programs.
- Maintain a well-informed knowledge of the company benefit campaigns, vendor relationships and enrolment processes.
- Complete and conduct benefit industry surveys.
Benefits Representative Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years progressive experience within HR administration.
- Possess excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- A Bachelors Degree from an accredited institution in Human Resources or equivalent.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?