Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Benefits Specialist Job Description
Benefits Specialists are responsible for managing a company’s employee benefits program.
We are recruiting for a skilled Benefits Specialist to join the HR department of our organisation. You will administrate our employee benefits program, ensuring that employees are able to enrol for pension and health insurance options and that they know how their benefits work.
To succeed in this role you should have excellent organisational skills and a solid understanding of various benefits processes. Top candidates will also be strong communicators, able to explain relevant legal and tax information to employees.
Benefits Specialist Responsibilities:
- Ensure employees understand what benefits are offered by the company.
- Assist employees on the enrolment process for savings and insurance schemes.
- Answer questions employees have about their benefits.
- Communicate with insurance and savings providers to resolve issues.
- Conduct presentations that educate employees about their benefits.
- Inform employees about any changes to the benefits structure.
- Ensure the company’s benefits and leave-of-absence policies comply with the law.
- Keep informed details of each employee’s benefits profile.
- Calculating what the cost to the company is for each benefit offered.
Benefits Specialist Requirements:
- Previous experience working in human resources and benefits management.
- Strong computer literacy and experience with payroll software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised work ethic.
- Degree in human resources.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?