Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Job Description
We are recruiting for a Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is fluent in many languages. The Bilingual Customer Service Representative’s duties include tending to inquiries by and feedback from clients. You expect our customer service workforce to use of the appropriate channels to defer these, where necessary.
To succeed as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative, you should exude confidence and composure when assisting customers. Ultimately, an excellent Bilingual Customer Service Representative will continuously brainstorm ways to provide a more pleasant and efficient service to our customers.
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Memorise the prices and features of each offer.
- Confirm customers’ language preferences as you assist them.
- Address queries, complaints, and recommendations furnished by customers.
- Redirect customers to the pertinent department, if needed.
- Defer to management in instances of uncertainty.
- Process exchanges and refunds in ways congruent with our policies.
- Provide customers with details of supplementary products or services that may suit their needs.
- Monitor call and mail histories to ensure that all customers have been assisted.
- Search for commonalities in customer feedback to inform recommendations regarding our offerings.
- Administer and receiving customer surveys on occasion.
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative Requirements:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Previous experience as a Customer Service Representative, Customer Support Representative, or similar.
- Experience using both languages in a professional capacity is preferred.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to craft professional emails.
- Active listening skills and attention to minutiae.
- Solid awareness of your skillset and willingness to refer customers for help, as needed.
- Professional, courteous, and forbearing.
- Well-groomed and neat in appearance.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?