Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Billing Analyst Job Description
We are looking for a Billing Analyst to join our company’s billing operations. The Billing Analyst’s responsibilities include coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
To succeed as a Billing Analyst you should be hardworking and able to work independently and efficiently under pressure. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure smooth and accurate billing operations.
Billing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analysing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
- Preparing, issuing and sending invoices.
- Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
- Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
- Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications.
- Ensuring clients’ billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
- Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
- Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
Billing Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Billing Analyst or in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, data entry and accounting software programs.
- Degree in accounting, finance or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template