Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Calibration Technician Job Description
We are looking to recruit a Calibration Technician to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all of our instruments are accurate and maintained. You will inspect all equipment thoroughly before it is used on site. Our ideal candidate has a relevant degree or training, but we are also willing to work with any candidate with experience working with electricity, soldering, or another role that involves hand tools.
Calibration Technician Responsibilities
- Carry out calibration on all tools needed on the job site
- Use relevant equipment to test electric devices
- Troubleshoot issues from inspections
- Report findings to your supervisor
- Conduct routine inspections of all tools
Calibration Technician Requirements
- Relevant training or degree preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience working with ISO standards
- Familiarity with the basics of metrology
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?