Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Clinical Data Manager Job Description
We are looking for a Clinical Data Manager to join our team in the pharmaceutical laboratory. In this role, you will be responsible for collecting, analysing, and documenting data from clinical studies. You will work closely with researchers to ensure the data is accurate and help them adjust the trial as necessary. You will need database experience to properly store the data. Our preferred candidate has a bachelor’s degree in IT, statistics, or a similar field and multiple years of experience with data management. You must also be familiar with the standards set by the MHRA.
Clinical Data Manager Responsibilities
- Collect and analyse data from clinical trials
- Document and store data in appropriate database
- Develop software-based solutions for modelling statistics
- Supervise data management team
- Look for regulation compliance issues
Clinical Data Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, IT, or a similar field
- Data management experience
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template