Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Construction Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for an enthusiastic Construction Coordinator. To excel in this role, you need to understand that a happy team is a hardworking team. Construction coordinators can expect to work with teams of various sizes and with budgets that constantly shift and change. They should have a firm grasp of electrical, plumbing and carpentry work, excellent interpersonal communication skills, and a steadfast approach to cost management.
To succeed as a construction coordinator, you should be an optimistic, calm, perceptive problem-solver. Ideal candidates will have exceptional analytical and time-management skills, an ability to identify and utilize the different skills and talents of workers, a basic understanding of project management software and an unflinching respect for modern standard practices, rules and regulations.
Construction Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Managing the quality of work and budget costs.
- Communicate with clients, developers, architects and engineers.
- Prepare work schedules for contractors and laborers.
- Identify, develop and utilise the talent pool to maximize productivity and quality of work.
- Adhere to both budgetary and time constraints.
- Visit and inspect building sites.
- Report on progress and challenges.
- Source and employ contractors and sub-contractors.
- Learn and applying the latest relevant knowledge to the work.
Construction Coordinator Requirements:
- 2 – 5 years’ experience in construction required.
- Recognized internship beneficial.
- Strong business and communication skills.
- Voluntary certification beneficial.
- Working knowledge of project management software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering, or building science is preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template