Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Concrete Labourer Job Description
We are recruiting for a Concrete Labourer to be responsible for designing and building forms, pouring concrete, then spreading and smoothing it using trowels or other tools. You may also be required to apply stains to finish the concrete, adding small stones for decoration, and concluding the process by applying waterproofing and sealants.
To succeed as a Concrete Labourer, you should be up to date with the latest technology involving concrete work, possess the knowledge and skill of a specialist in the field, and maintain a high standard of work.
Concrete Labourer Responsibilities:
- Design and building forms.
- Set up the forms.
- Pour concrete.
- Use wire mesh to reinforce the concrete.
- Spread and smoot concrete.
- Mould expansion joints and edges.
- Use stains or colours to add the finishing touch.
- Add small stones or other materials for decoration.
- Apply waterproofing and sealant to protect the concrete work.
- Monitor the material to ensure it hardens to a durable finish.
Concrete Labourer Requirements:
- 3-year apprenticeship under journeymen workers.
- Ability to perform hard tasks with your hands.
- Ability to kneel, bend and lift heavy materials.
- Ability to measure accurately and read specifications.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template