1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Construction Supervisor Job Description
We are recruiting for a reliable Construction Supervisor to oversee construction at our company. As Construction Supervisor your responsibilities include recruiting new crew members, monitoring performance and making recommendations for improvement, as well as educating all staff on safety. You should ensure that projects stay within budget and that required materials and equipment are available.
To be succeed as a Construction Supervisor, you should demonstrate a sound understanding of safety regulations and building codes and be able to transfer this knowledge to your team. Top-notch Construction Supervisors are leaders who can identify problems and find feasible solutions to them.
Construction Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensure teams work together to deliver quality work to meet deadlines.
- Monitor construction processes and providing training and team building sessions.
- Ensure adherence to health and safety regulations at all times.
- Perform equipment, material, and routine site inspections.
- Schedule regular meetings with vendors, site inspectors, managers, and staff.
- Write up reports, budgets, project plans, and presenting them to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with architects and other professionals.
- Stay up to date with safety codes and advancements in construction.
- Assist with the recruitment and training of new staff.
- Process paperwork and traveling to multiple sites as required.
Construction Supervisor Requirements:
- Experience in the construction industry required.
- Experience in a leadership role recommended.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to focus and keep calm under pressure.
- Ability to keep track of multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business, Management or Engineering preferable.