Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Content Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an analytical thinker with an audience-first mindset for the role of Content Marketing Manager. Candidates will be experts on social media analytics, understand the nuances, advantages and shortcomings of each platform and know how to utilise data in formulating a campaign strategy.
Content Marketing Managers will manage a team of data analysts and content creators and will require excellent interpersonal and communicative skills, as well as demonstrate sound leadership and decision-making ability.
Content Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand promotion.
- Managing a content marketing budget.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
- Managing a team of writers, illustrators, and data analysts.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Knowing which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Designing and implementing creative marketing strategies to disseminate content.
Content Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Experience with online community building.
- Data-driven and highly analytical.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics.
- Proficiency with social media analytics.
- Time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?