Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Credit Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a Credit Manager to oversee our company’s lending process. As a Credit Manager, you will be responsible for evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers, creating credit scoring models, approving, and rejecting loans, negotiating payment terms, and updating the company’s credit policy.
To succeed as a Credit Manager, you should have extensive experience with credit analysis, proficiency with accounting software, and high-level analytical skills. A top-class Credit Manager adds value to a company by optimising the mix of sales to bad debt losses.
Credit Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluate whether potential customers are the creditworthy.
- Create credit scoring models for risk assessments.
- Approve and reject loans based on available data.
- Calculate and setting loan interest rates.
- Negotiate the terms of the loan with new clients.
- Ensure all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Maintain records of all company loans.
- Monitor loan payments and bad debts.
- Review and updating the company’s credit policy.
Credit Manager Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Credit Manager.
- Advanced knowledge of accounting software.
- Good understanding of lending procedures.
- Advanced mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Detail orientated.
- Ability to deal with stressful situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or similar field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template