Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Digital Producer Job Description
We are recruiting for creative and experienced Digital Producer to join our team. As the Digital Producer, you will lead all projects involving the creation of digital media. Your roles will include creating concepts for new designs, providing cost estimates, and ensuring all content meets requirements.
To succeed in this position, the ideal candidate will possess an analytical mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills. You will also demonstrate the ability to coordinate with clients at a variety of levels and across functions and oversee client expectations to ensure happiness.
Digital Producer Responsibilities:
- Oversee the production of digital media including videos, website development, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
- Ensure all clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Create concepts and designs for new digital projects.
- Coordinate with project directors to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare accurate status reports.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client’s vision.
- Provide cost estimates and quotations, and monitor budgets.
- Ensure all content is on brand and meets client’s requirements.
Digital Producer Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of computer software that is related to web design, video editing, and graphic design.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations or relevant field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template