Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Director of Administration Job Description
We are recruiting for a results-driven Director of Administration with excellent leadership skills to manage and improve the efficiency of our organisation’s operations. Tasks include managing administrative staff, guiding operating methods, disbursing funds to departments, monitoring budgets, improving information systems, overseeing human resources requirements, updating senior executives, analysing financial data, and developing operating procedures and policies.
We expect organisational and strategic planning skills to assist our organisation in generating positive revenue growth, harmonising operations, improving employee performance, and enhancing our business model.
To succeed you must possess strong leadership skills, analytical and strategic thinking abilities, a talent for finance and budgets, ability to multi-task, and superior interpersonal skills. The ideal Director of Administration should streamline operations, ensure that administrative functions run smoothly, eliminate wastage, and improve our organisation’s financial standing through accurate expenditure monitoring and budget forecasting.
Director of Administration Responsibilities:
- Oversee day-to-day operations.
- Develop organisational policies.
- Disturb funds to managers.
- Manage administrative budgets.
- Hiring and training administrative staff.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with vendors.
- Maintain corporate relationships.
- Monitor operating expenses.
- Liaise with HR and other departments.
- Update executives on business performance.
Director of Administration Requirements:
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- Good communication skills.
- Superior problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Broad knowledge of business departments and their functions.
- Strategic thinker.
- Budget management experience.
- People-management skills.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template