Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Dog Groomer Job Description
We are looking for a Dog Groomer to join our team and take on grooming in our pet salon. Your duties will include bathing dogs and styling their fur to the owner’s preferences or to breed standards. You should be comfortable working with dogs and be able to keep them calm during grooming. As a Dog Groomer, you should have previous experience, but we are willing to train the right candidate.
Dog Groomer Responsibilities
- Accept customer’s dogs
- Cut and style the dog’s fur
- Bathe the dogs and comb out their fur
- Trim claws
- Keep the dog calm during grooming
Dog Groomer Requirements
- Animal care experience
- Grooming experience is preferable
- Excellent customer service skills
- A passion for working with pets
- GAED certificate
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?