Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Financial Services Representative Job Description
We are recruiting for an experienced and Financial Services Representative to encourage clients to purchase our financial products and services. The Financial Services Representative’s responsibilities include responding to clients’ inquiries in a professional manner, providing sound financial advice to clients, cross-selling our products and services where possible, and attending various training programs as required. You should also be able to follow up with clients to ensure that they are satisfied with the products or services purchased.
To succeed as a Financial Services Representative, you should be able to build rapport with clients and continually meet or exceed sales goals. Ultimately, a top-performing Financial Services Representative should be knowledgeable of financial regulations as well as demonstrate exceptional communication, analytical, and customer service skills.
Financial Services Representative Responsibilities:
- Schedule meetings with clients to discuss their financial needs and goals.
- Collect pertinent client information to provide investment options that align with clients’ financial situations.
- Monitor market conditions to determine how various changes may impact taxes and client investments.
- Advise clients on how to apply for mortgages and loans.
- Develop and sustaining long-term relationships with clients to encourage repeat business and client referrals.
- Cold-call potential clients to inform them of the various financial products and services on offer.
- Suggest viable solutions to improve clients’ financial statuses.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our financial products to advise clients accordingly.
Financial Services Representative Requirements:
- Appropriate state licensure.
- Proven experience working as a Financial Services Representative.
- Sound knowledge of financial legislation.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Excellent analytical, organisational, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template