Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Priest Job Description
We are recruiting for a Priest to lead our multicultural cohort of parishioners. As Priest your responsibilities include conveying developmentally-appropriate religious teachings, promoting adaptive communion, and counselling misguided parishioners. You should also coach junior church staff in salient work-related areas.
To succeed as a Priest, you should be multiculturally literate, approachable, and judicious. An excellent Priest should continually endeavour to enlarge the congregation.
- Deliver accurate and capacity-enhancing religious instruction.
- Provide authoritative and righteous spiritual counsel.
- Promote gainful fellowship among parishioners.
- Train inexperienced church staff to actualise the clergy’s visions.
- Direct sacred practices to uphold their sanctity.
- Counsel misinformed, struggling, and wandering parishioners.
- Officiate parishioners’ pertinent rites of passage.
- Provide vulnerable cohorts with material support.
- Pray for parishioners and broader groups.
- The impetus to intercede through prayer and God-driven action.
- Structured but adaptable counselling approach.
- Commendable leadership techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Culturally aware.
- Degree in Theological Studies or an adjacent field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template