Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Image Consultant Job Description
We are hiring for an Image Consultant who needs to be self-assured and influential, with the ability to inspire confidence in a variety of clients. We expect you to be approachable, encouraging and tactful with a flair for fashion and current trends.
To succeed as an Image Consultant you should be commercially aware, flexible and display vivid imagination, with an eye for detail. Suitable candidates will display outstanding communication skills and confident public speaking ability.
Image Consultant Responsibilities:
- Schedule comprehensive initial meetings with clients to ascertain their personal and professional goals.
- Engage with corporate clients through professional brand coaching and projects.
- Initiate and facilitate corporate seminars and workshops based on the organization’s professional goals.
- Assess, improve and transform the client’s image, behaviour and communication skills that will distinguish them from the crowd.
- Engage in active networking in order to build a solid client base.
- Counsel and coach clients with purposeful advice that contributes to a positive transformation of their personal or professional image.
- Promote the client through articles and write-ups via newspapers, magazines, social media and other appropriate forums.
- Methodically transfer image information through an environment that facilitates the most efficient and effective learning.
- Aspire to create images that are authentic, suitable, appealing and sustainable.
Image Consultant Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as an image consultant representing both personal and professional portfolios.
- Must be patient with the ability to think outside the box.
- Influential leader who exudes confidence and pays attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.
- Flair for fashion and modern trends.
- Highly organized with the ability to work according to schedules.
- Must be well presented with the ability to market yourself to prospective clients.
- A Certificate in Business Studies or related
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template