Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Inventory Clerk Job Description
We are recruiting for an Inventory Clerk with warehouse experience and excellent math and communication skills. Your responsibilities would include maintaining inventory records, training less experienced clerks, and preparing balance and shortages reports. Inventory clerks can expect to work long hours sometimes and might have to travel occasionally.
To succeed working as an inventory clerks should have exceptional math and analytical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills. Suitable candidates will need to be physically fit and have warehouse experience.
Inventory Clerk Responsibilities:
- Maintain and updating records.
- Count materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Report discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Develop or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stock and distribute supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Compiling balance, price and cost reports.
Inventory Clerk Requirements:
- 2+ years experience in inventory control.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work extended hours.
- Forklift experience beneficial.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?