Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Inventory Specialists Job Description
We are recruiting for an Inventory Specialist who bring professionalism and meticulous accuracy to the position, and who have exceptional math and observation skills. Inventory specialists can expect to work closely with management, oversee multiple teams, develop and improve existing procedures and policies, prevent losses, and occasionally do some heavy lifting. Their other responsibilities include maintaining storage facilities, ensuring the accuracy of inventory records, compiling balance, price and cost reports, and doing weekly counts of all products.
Successful inventory specialists should have excellent interpersonal communication skills, a firm grasp of basic computer programs, and an ability to work both independently and in a team. Ideal candidates will have inventory experience as well as mid-level management experience.
Inventory Specialist Responsibilities:
- Track inventory maintenance.
- Control flows of equipment and supplies.
- Report to management and advising on process improvements.
- Coordinate and directing multiple teams.
- Develop loss mitigation processes and protocols.
- Train less experienced inventory workers.
- Compile inventory reports.
- Address any problems, obstacles or challenges
- Forecast future inventory requirements.
Inventory Specialist Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the field.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Working knowledge of word processor, database and spreadsheet software.
- Able to work weekends on occasion.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template