Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Kitchen Designer Job Description
We are looking for an outstanding, hands-on Kitchen Designer to create designs for our clients. As our Kitchen Designer you will be required to consider the intended purposes of each kitchen, along with clients’ style preferences, when drafting such plans.
We also require you to ensure adherence to stipulated building and safety codes during each phase of the project.
To succeed as a Kitchen Designer, you should be an expert multitasker with a knack for outstanding customer service. High performing Kitchen Designers will demonstrate initiative within the confines of clients’ wishes.
Kitchen Designer Responsibilities:
- Meeti with clients to ascertain the intended functions and appearance of each space.
- Anticipate and inform clients of additional features which may be of use to them.
- Careful consideration to the placement of water and electrical systems to ensure safety.
- Create a plan which details the layout and appearance of all installations and loose furniture.
- Suggest appropriate materials and finishes.
- Assist clients to select and supervise the work of independent contractors, so that their duties are conducted in accordance with clients’ visions.
- Inform clients about appropriate care for their kitchens.
- Keep a record of hours and activities completed to ensure that clients are billed accurately.
- Observe prescribed building and safety regulations.
Kitchen Designer Requirements:
- Prior experience as a Kitchen Designer.
- Passion for your work and design.
- Familiarity with appropriate design and visualization tools.
- Portfolio of completed blueprints, plus completed kitchens.
- In-depth knowledge of and strict adherence to the area’s building codes.
- Clear communication and excellent customer service skills.
- Active listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Respect for differing opinions, styles, and financial situations.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?