Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Manufacturing Manager Job Description
We are seeking an experienced Manufacturing Manager to lead operations on our assembly line. We require someone to deliver process improvement, so our ideal candidate should have quality control and lean manufacturing experience. You must schedule preventative maintenance and inventory management, so you will need strong vendor management skills. Our ideal candidate holds a bachelor’s degree in business, manufacturing, or engineering as well as experience in a relevant manufacturing sector.
Manufacturing Manager Responsibilities
- Ensure the manufacturing floor is in compliance with all safety regulations
- Maintain a staffing schedule
- Supervise all departments, including assembly line and shipping
- Hire and train new staff members
- Inspect equipment and organise maintenance
- Deliver production reports to management
Manufacturing Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business, manufacturing, or engineering
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Management and lean manufacturing experience
- Continual improvement process experience
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?