Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Marketing Copywriter Job Description
We are seeking a Marketing Copywriter to produce clear and creative content on behalf of our clients. The marketing campaigns often need written material for print ads, television ads, and digital platforms. Content must be suitable for the client’s brand and campaign strategy, so you will collaborate with other members of the marketing and production teams to develop ideas and complete revisions. To be considered for this position, you must submit a portfolio that demonstrates your writing skills and experience.
Marketing Copywriter Responsibilities
- Write content for marketing materials, including print ads and digital platform content
- Submit content for approval prior to the deadline, making any necessary revisions
- Ensure that content is appropriate for the client’s brand and campaign strategy
- Perform background research as needed
- Collaborate with members of the marketing team to develop ideas
- Assist with SEO optimisation
Marketing Copywriter Requirements
- Experience writing marketing copy (3+ years preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a relevant field (or equivalent experience)
- Strong writing, grammatical, and proofreading skills
- Ability to collaborate and work as a team
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?