Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Medical Administrative Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for a Medical Administrative Assistant to be responsible for our healthcare facility’s front desk tasks. Your work will involve answering phone calls, managing appointment bookings and updating the facility’s system with patients’ information.
To succeed as a Medical Administrative Assistant you must be able to keep patients’ information confidential and exercise patience when working with potentially difficult individuals. A good administrative assistant has great attention to detail and is able to prioritize tasks efficiently.
Medical Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule appointments.
- Greet patients upon arrival.
- Collect patients’ personal information.
- Validate payment methods and medical insurance coverage.
- Record patients’ information in the computer system.
- Issue invoices to clients.
Medical Administrative Assistant Requirements:
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Prior experience in an administrative role would be advantageous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template