Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Medical Office Assistant Job Description
We are recruiting for a Medical Office Assistant to perform administrative tasks for our healthcare facility. Our Medical Office Assistant will be responsible for answering calls, book appointments and collecting patients’ information.
To be succeed in this role you must be able to multitask and remain calm in stressful situations. A good Medical Office Assistant has a methodical approach to organising information.
Medical Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Greet patients.
- Collect patients’ personal information.
- Answer phone calls.
- Respond to emails.
- Schedule appointments.
- Validate clients’ payment methods and medical aid coverage.
Medical Office Assistant Requirements:
- Prior experience as a medical office assistant.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent computer literacy and experience with healthcare recording systems.
- 2 years of experience in administration.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?