Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Member Service Representative Job Description
We are recruiting for a motivated Member Service Representative to be the line of contact for all membership related questions, requests, and concerns. Your responsibilities include answering and directing phone calls, assisting with membership related issues, resolving complaints, and processing transactions.
To succeed as a Member Service Representative you should have strong customer service skills and enjoy working with people. A top-notch Member Service Representative should be able to deliver exceptional member service experiences and resolve inquiries and complaints in a friendly and efficient manner.
Member Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Answer phone calls and written questions, concerns, and complaints regarding membership.
- Provide information on membership fees, policies, processes, benefits, products, and services.
- Listen to members and identifying their needs.
- Recommend and cross-selling products and services to members and potential members.
- Investigate and resolving or escalating membership and payment issues.
- Assess member eligibility and processing payments, applications, and requests.
- Document all inquiries and maintaining accurate membership records.
Member Service Representative Requirements:
- Customer service experience required.
- Sales experience beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good listening and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?