Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Screen Printer Job Description
We are actively looking for a talented Screen Printer who has attention to detail. As a lead Screen Printer, you will be responsible for creating the printing design pattern, mixing the correct ink colours, loading the screen onto the printer, producing the final printed articles, and cleaning the machine after each batch. You will also be required to dry and fold the final printed articles before they are packaged and sent to the customer.
To succeed you should exhibit advanced artistic skills, be able to stand for long hours, be comfortable with manual labour and have excellent hand-eye coordination. Suitable Screen Printers can create beautifully designed articles that fully meet the customer’s specifications.
Screen Printer Responsibilities:
- Receiving work order jobs for Screen Printing.
- Examining work orders to determine estimated printing times, ink, and material quantities.
- Designing screen patterns according to customer specification.
- Selecting screen size, degreasing agents and emulsion coatings.
- Loading screen into printer.
- Installing and repositioning screen printing plates and pressure roles.
- Calibrating printer before batch is printed.
- Running prints and performing quality checks throughout the printing process.
- Troubleshooting problems as they arise.
- Drying, folding, and packing completed articles after the run.
Screen Printer Requirements:
- Several years’ experience working as a Screen Printer.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- High level of creative and artistic skills.
- Ability to work with ink and chemicals every day.
- Operate large machinery.
- Work alone for long shifts.
- Can work nights if required.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?